if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 3 - Malaysian palm oil futuresfirmed on Tuesday after posting a sharp fall in the previoussession, but gains were capped by lower exports and anticipationof an uptick in production.
The benchmark palm oil contract for Octoberdelivery on the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange gained 5ringgit, or 0.12%, to 4,125 ringgit ($976.79) a tonne duringearly trade, after plunging 5.7% in the previous session.
* Exports of Malaysian palm oil products for July fell 6.3%to 1.45 million tonnes from June, cargo surveyor SocieteGenerale de Surveillance said on Monday.
* The Southern Peninsula Palm Oil Millers' Associationestimated July production to climb 2% on the month, traders saidon Monday.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract fell 1.7%,while its palm oil contract slipped 2.8%. Soyoil priceson the Chicago Board of Trade were down 1.2%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* Refinitiv Agriculture Research on Monday said the contractis expected to decline towards support levels at 4,030-4,050ringgit per tonne this week due to the weak fundamentals, withresistance at 4,230-4,250 ringgit per tonne.
* Palm oil may test a support at 4,022 ringgit per tonne, abreak below which could cause a fall to 3,875 ringgit, Reuterstechnical analyst Wang Tao said.
* Asian stocks slipped on Tuesday, as the Delta coronavirusvariant spread in key markets in the region and put Chineseauthorities on high alert, rattling investor confidence.
* Oil prices climbed on Tuesday, even though concerns overcoronavirus curbs combined with slowing factory activity in keybuyer countries to keep a lid on gains.
0130 Australia Building Approvals June
0430 Australia RBA Cash Rate Aug
1400 US Factory Orders MM June
($1 = 4.2230 ringgit) REUTERS