sàn casino đổi thưởng tiền mặt uy tín SỐ 1 ，Bạn có thể nạp và rút tiền với； Ví điện tử ; đồng tiền ảo; usdt; an toàn tiện lợi và có độ bảo mật cao. Mọi thông tin chi tiết xin liên hệ URL:www.vng.app。
JAKARTA, March 31 - Malaysian palm oil futuresopened lower on Wednesday, tracking losses in rival oils, withtraders awaiting key soy planting reports from the UnitedStates.
The benchmark palm oil contract for June deliveryon the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange fell 1.76% to 3,509ringgit ($844.93) per tonne during early trade, extending from a4.6% drop a day earlier.
The contract is set to post a monthly decline in March.
On investors' radar are Malaysia's monthly exports andproduction data due to be released this week.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract slumped3.75% and its palm oil contract lost 2.57%. Soyoilprices on the Chicago Board of Trade fell 0.1%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* U.S. soy and corn futures fell overnight as tradersliquidated positions and booked profits a day ahead of a pair ofkey crop reports from the U.S. Department of Agriculture,analysts said.
* The U.S. Department of Agriculture is scheduled to releaseits annual U.S. planting intentions and quarterly grain stocksreports on March 31. The reports have a history of rattling themarkets.
* Leading analysts said last week major vegetable oilprices, such as palm oil and soybean oil, have likely alreadypeaked at multi-year highs in 2021 and while prices are expectedto fall, they will not likely collapse.
* Asian stocks were on track for their first monthly losssince last October, although markets were up on Wednesday andthe U.S. dollar stood tall as investors focused on growing signsof a sure-footed global economic recovery.
* Oil prices gained, paring overnight losses a day ahead ofa meeting of OPEC and its allies, with investors betting theproducers will largely agree to extend their supply curbs intoMay. REUTERS